Message

PLEASE COMMENT

AND GIVE US YOUR THOUGHTS!!!



the long road....

the long road....
THE JOURNEY STARTS NOW!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

China approves us for travel!

We've been waiting for weeks now for our Travel Approval from China and it finally arrived on Monday! Our "orders" are to be in Beijing on August 12! We will spend a few days there getting used to the time change and doing a little site-seeing before we fly to Xian on Sunday 8/15. The day we've been waiting for will finally arrive on Monday, 8/16 when we will finally meet Grace and welcome her into our family! The adoption world calls this Gotcha Day....how appropriate!!
Right now we are busy filling out Visa applications, getting the next series of inocculations, and trying to line up a decent flight itinerary (I have 2 different agencies working on this for us). All of a sudden, I'm wondering if I will get everything done within the next 4 weeks. I still have to finish painting Grace's room and get it in order! Here I've had 4 years to get ready for this .... and I'm still going to scramble at the finish line....typical me! I should be able to post our exact travel itinerary by the end of the week....stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment