Message

PLEASE COMMENT

AND GIVE US YOUR THOUGHTS!!!



the long road....

the long road....
THE JOURNEY STARTS NOW!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Let the paperwork begin!

Our agency has graciously given us more paperwork to fill out....that will eventually make it's way to China. In the meantime, we wait approximately 3 weeks for the CCAA (China Center of Adoption Affairs) to issue us our "acceptance letter"....a formality really, since our dossier has been approved and sitting in China since November 23, 2006. We will be taking new steps toward our trip to China every so often and I will let you all know where we are in the process right here!

The FUN stuff has begun too! Rachel and I made a pilgrimage to Walmart to purchase our first clothing item for Grace. We've been walking past all those cute little girl outfits for so long...and now we can actually buy something! Rachel picked out a pair of LIttle Mermaid pj's with Ariel and that little yellow fish (how could I forget his name....I must have watched that movie 1,000 times with Rachel???) I bet I'll get to watch it 1,000 more times in the not-too-distant future and then I'll get back to you with the name of the little yellow fish! Anyway...we also couldn't resist getting this cute, cuddly, little Teddy Bear too! (Grace will have multitudes of these once they all come out of storage, but everyone needs one Teddy Bear that's not a hand-me-down!)

1 comment: